Hope for Children Australia's head office is located in Perth, Western Australia and the country office is in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Current employment openings for both locations are listed below:
Availability Date: 19/08/2016 12:00am
Location: Perth CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
Founded in 2004, Hope for Children (HFC) works in Ethiopia to support vulnerable children, young people and their families to realise their inherent potential.
The Australian non-for-profit organisation, headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, has developed a range of educational, health and livelihood initiatives to meet the various challenges faced by these communities.
The Fundraising Manager is a newly created position at HFC that will be responsible for driving the strategic and operational goals of the organisation across all fundraising streams. This will include Direct Mail, Corporate Partnerships, Philanthropic Giving, Community Fundraising and other Major Gifts.
This highly autonomous role is both strategic and operational. It requires an experienced Fundraising Manager who is strong strategically but also comfortable delivering all parts of the fundraising program. You will be a natural go-getter, with nous for identifying and leveraging opportunities for the organisation.
The right candidate for position will have:
- A strong track record of developing and implementing successful income generation strategies.
- At least three years' experience working in fundraising and/or corporate partnerships in the not-for-profit sector.
- Proven track record in engaging and cultivating donors.
- Outstanding relationship management skills and the proven ability to relate to a diverse range of stakeholders, including high-level executives and high-value donors.
- A proven ability to be innovative, and to identify and capitalise on new opportunities.
- Demonstrated project management skills and the ability to work efficiently in a highly independent environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both interpersonal and written.
- Integrity and empathy with Hope For Children's mission and values.
The candidate will have a Bachelor Degree in a relevant field.
Part-time applicants will be considered.
Applications close at 5pm WST on 19 August 2016.